Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Meeting the Ex Makeup


Lately, I’ve really loved “I Knew You Were Trouble” by Taylor Swift. It has such an edgy feel to it. I also love the way Taylor performs it. She is basically giving the message of “Yea, I liked you before, and yea you treated me wrong. That part is over! I’ve moved on now and am better without you!” The best part of her performance is how gorgeous and sexy she looks, which adds to her message.

That’s right, Harry Styles! It’s okay though. I still love you! ;D

I’m sure lots of girls can relate to this song. I can sure relate! There was that guy you really liked to the point where you would find yourself doing crazy things for him, whether it was flying yourself to new places to see him or running after him after school to give him a deep fried twinkie just because you want to see him (I’m not proud of myself -_____-)

Then he puts you down and makes you feel like a complete joke.

Time then passes, and there may come the time when you are about to see him again at a party or whatever. You now want him to think “Dang it! I was wrong for treating her that way! Look at her. She’s moved on, is successful now, and absolutely beautiful. I was such a fooooool!!” or something along the lines of that ;)

Here is a makeup guide to follow to make him feel that regret. Enjoy!



Start off with a natural and light foundation like Revlon Narely Naked Foundation. Apply this foundation with a damp makeup sponge. If needed, conceal: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer for blemishes and Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer for under your eyes. Take a tissue, and gently blot under your eyes to prevent the concealer from creasing and around your face to remove the oils of your face to reduce shine.

To create romantic and sexy eyes, pat L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Amber Rush (a gorgeous rose gold color) onto your eyelids and then blend out the edges. Take a black eye shadow like Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Blackout and push the eye shadow into your upper lash line to create the illusion of fuller lashes. Curl your lashes, and apply a coat of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara.

If there was any eye shadow drop-off, go over the areas with a bit of foundation. Powder your face with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent. This powder is the only powder I own… It’s that good. Give yourself a beautiful flushed look by applying a tad bit a blush on the apples of your cheeks (Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface for fair skin tones, Benefit Coralista Blush for medium skin tones, NYX Powder Blush in Cinnamon for dark skin tones).

Finish it all off with lips he will desire using MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick!


Now, I don't have an ex that I despise to do this makeup style, but I do know of a few guys from my past that, well.....

.... let's just say this makeup tutorial will come in handy when I meet up with them ;D


Until next time!

Lisa xx
.

No comments:

Post a Comment