Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Best Friend During Finals Week

Finals week. We meet again...

A week associated with hours in the library, lack of sleep, endless cups of coffee, and dark under-eye circles. Yay for dark under-eye circles -_______-

During finals week, I'm focused on mainly studying and preparing myself for my finals; however, I still care about not going out looking like a zombie who has just risen from the ground. 

For the dark circles that have developed ever since I started going to college, I use Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant. It has become my best friend, especially during finals week. I love it so much!! It's better than the YSL Touche Eclat Concealer, which costs over 3 times more. It covers the darkness under my eyes and makes me look awake, even when I've been studying for hours after having only a few hours of sleep the night before. 



I really can't express how much I love this product through just text. Maybe a song would be more appropriate....

One problem about that though. Considering my go-to freestyle rap is "My name is Lisa, it rhymes with pizza", I don't think I can do this concealer justice by writing a song about it on the spot. BUT it definitely is song worthy because it is THAT AMAZING!

If you are looking for a brilliant under-eye concealer, this is your product!!!

Good luck on your finals!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment